Primal Pictures and the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society are proud to be working together for the second year in a row to support and recognize an exceptional undergraduate A&P student in 2014-15. The goal of this collaboration is to promote excellence in anatomy and physiology, encourage innovation, and celebrate learning by rewarding an outstanding A&P student.
Primal has agreed to sponsor a cash award of $1000 for a deserving undergrad, as well as up to $1100 to reimburse travel expenses for the 2015 HAPS Annual Conference in San Antonio Texas! In addition to this, the $350 Annual Conference fee will be waived.
Last year, this award went to an amazing undergrad, Dani Hall. Dani has since taken on a leadership rolesin HAPS, by serving on the Communications Committee.
This is an excellent time of year to think about your best students and consider nominating one for this award. All nominations are due by February 3, 2015.
- be teaching at an accredited institution in the US or Canada
- have at least two years of Human A&P or Human Biology (broadly defined) teaching experience
- have direct knowledge of the student being nominated and be able to explain why the nominee deserves this award.
Nominated undergraduate student must be:
- a degree-seeking student enrolled full-time at an accredited higher education institution in the US or Canada during the 2014-2015 academic year
- enrolled in at least one Human A&P or Human Biology course in the 2014-2015 academic year.
- a person who would benefit from attending the HAPS Annual Conference
Award recipients will receive their award at the HAPS Membership Meeting on May 25, 2015 and must be present.