Are you looking for funding to help you attend the 2019 HAPS Annual Conference in Portland? Then you will be happy to hear the latest news from the HAPS Grants & Scholarships Committee!
There are now 4 HAPS Awards that target four different groups of HAPS members. Three of these groups have been targeted in previous years:
- Graduate students and postdocs
- Contingent faculty
- Full-time faculty who have taught five or fewer years
But this year we are introducing an additional award for a new group of HAPS members:
- Full-time faculty who have taught for more than five years
All four of these HAPS Awards are now travel awards, which means that they both cover the cost of conference registration, and provide an additional $400 for partial reimbursement of travel expenses getting to the conference!
In addition to the HAPS awards, there are also three Sponsored Awards:
- ADinstruments Sam Drogo Technology in the Classroom Award – sponsored by ADinstruments
- HAPS-Thieme Excellence in Teaching Award – sponsored by Thieme Publishers
- Gail Jenkins Teaching and Mentoring Award – sponsored by Wiley
Click to get information and applications for all of the HAPS Awards and the Sponsored Awards.
January 4, 2019 is the deadline to apply for all awards and to submit any required letters of recommendation. Start the application process today!
Questions? Please contact Carol Veil, Chair of the HAPS Grants and Scholarships Committee.